We currently have the following vacancy at
Sutton Primary Academy
To start January 2019
Nursery Assistant – 21 hours per week
Monday & Tuesday 9.30 am – 12 noon
Wednesday, Thursday & Friday -9.30 am to 3 pm
£7,971 – £8,221 per annum term time only
Under the direction of the Nursery Manager, you will be required to support the education and welfare of the children attending our nursery setting.
* Hold an NVQ Level 3 in Early Childcare or equivalent;
* Have some experience of supporting children in a nursery setting;
* Be able to raise and sustain high standards in the nursery;
* Be able to use their own initiative in developing opportunities for learning;
* Be someone who has excellent interpersonal skills with pupils, staff and parents;
* Be able to enthuse and inspire children.
*** To request an application pack please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications – Tuesday, 18 December 2018
Short listed applicants only will be contacted after the closing date.
Interviews will be held week beginning 14th January 2019
HMFA is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils and therefore all candidates will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.