Sutton Primary Academy wish to appoint an enthusiastic and committed Early Years Teaching Assistant to support pupils in the Reception Class at Sutton Primary Academy.
Early Years Teaching Assistant – Temporary contract to cover a maternity
- Immediate start.
- 20 hours per week over 4 days – term time only.
- £8.39 – £8.90 per hour – £7,289 – £7,729 per annum
- Sutton Primary Academy, Sutton St Nicholas, Hereford, HR1 3SZ
We wish to appoint an enthusiastic and committed Early Years Teaching Assistant to support pupils in the Reception Class.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Multi Academy Trust incorporating Lord Scudamore, Sutton and Kings Caple Academies.
Candidates will ideally;
- Have a Certificate in Learning Support (or equivalent).
- Be confident with the EYFS framework and assessment procedures
- Have excellent subject knowledge of early phonics, reading, writing and numeracy
- Be able to raise and sustain high standards in the classroom
- Be someone who has excellent interpersonal skills with pupils, staff and parents
- Be able to enthuse and inspire children
- Be somebody who can contribute towards an already dynamic and hardworking team.
To request an application pack please contact Chris Watkins at firstname.lastname@example.org
Short listed applicants only will be contacted after the closing date.
Closing date for applications is 20th March 2017 at 12 noon.
Interviews to be held w/b 27th March 2017 – date to be confirmed.
HMFA is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils and therefore all candidates will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.